Hope vs Hopeless

I sometimes wonder “shall I continue with the biggest thing in the world – HOPE” or shall I consider myself hopeless?

Some people exist in the world who “cannot” stay happy even with the happiest thing in their lifes (90%) on the other hand some people (only some 10%) are content with what they have, I know its always good to look for more for being successful but not at such an extent where you cant stay happy with almost everything in your life.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s